Metabolomic studies can provide a global view of metabolism and thereby improve our understanding of the underlying biology. Moreover, metabolic fingerprints generated by metabolomics can be efficiently used in clinical and pre-clinical studies as a powerful tool in biomarker discovery and the development of personalized medicine.
Why contact us
- Biomarker discovery
- De-novo compound identification from biological specimens
- Pharmacokinetics analysis in clinical and pre-clinical samples
- Metabolic dynamic labelling profile and isotopically stationary and non-stationary flux analysis
- Spatial metabolomics
- 3D drug/metabolite tissue distribution
- Global Metabolomics analysis
- Targeted analysis (Quantitative, semi-quantitative)
- De-novo compound identification
- Imaging Mass Spectrometry (Untargeted and Targeted)
- Data analysis and post-data analysis
The Metabolomics Unit staff consists of highly qualified and specialized personnel with a wide range of expertise in mass spectrometry from untargeted metabolomics to pharmacokinetics particularly focused on the continuous evolution of the techniques and methodologies to answer the most complex scientific questions.
Get in touch
For more information and collaborations write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Metabolomics Unit in Humanitas is equipped with cutting-edge instruments providing unprecedented sensitivity, accuracy and scalability:
- Mass spectrometers
- Ion sources.
The instruments are available in several configurations in order to adapt the analytical workflow to biological aims and limitations.
We use high end technology of the latest industry standarts